Monday, August 31, 2009

Outbox: Last week

From: Deena Markowitz
To: Chelsea Haupenstaat
Subject: Last week

Um… hi. I haven’t heard from you, and somebody has to take the first step, right?

From what I’ve been hearing from my friends it sounds like nobody’s suspicious of anything going weird at the retreat, so that’s good. Tell me if you’ve heard different.

I guess you’re as freaked about all this as I am, right? And I hope just as excited as I am to see where we go from here?

I don’t know how we’re going to keep it a secret once the school year starts, tho. We need to talk. (And I wouldn’t mind trying out some of those “trust exercises” again, iykwim.) ;-)

Is your mom still in NY or Berlin or wherever she was? Can I come over to your place tonight? That would be the most discreet place to meet.

Let me know.

Deena


(Continue to the response.)